MSExchangeTransport Error 7514

gonnabokay

Mar 7, 2008, 2:13:02 PM3/7/08
Receiving a 7514 Error in the Application Log on our Exchange server.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeTransport
Event Category: SMTP Protocol
Event ID: 7514
An error occurred while loading Microsoft Exchange Intelligent Message
Filter. The error code is 0x8007007e.

MS suggests uninstalling and reinstalling the latest IMF Update to resolve
this. However...when I try to uninstall the latest update via Add/Remove
programs, I receive a message that it will "break" Server 2003 SP2.

As a note....it is odd that in Add/Remove Programs I can see an update from
2008 but in the registry the key for the update shows an update version from
2007. ???

Any ideas as to how to correct this?

Thanks!