Can't fix Event ID: 9300, 9153 and 9188

Nutzer

Aug 8, 2006, 9:33:01 AM8/8/06
All,

I've done massive searches and can't seem to fix the 3 Event ID's i've
been gettin every 5 min.

Event ID: 9300
Time: 8/8/2006 9:21:15 AM
Source: MSExchangeSA
Type: Error
Log: Application
Computer: XX-XX
User: N/A
Failed to generate offline Address Book, error '80072020 '
(Problem I've been noticing is that non of my cached Outlook users are
getting any updates to changes I've done to the GAL)

Event ID: 9153
Time: 8/8/2006 9:19:07 AM
Source: MSExchangeSA
Type: Error
Log: Application
Computer: XX-XX
User: N/A
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant reported an error '0x80072020 '
when setting DS notification.

Event ID: 9188
Time: 8/8/2006 9:07:30 AM
Source: MSExchangeSA
Type: Error
Log: Application
Computer: XX-XX
User: N/A
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant failed to read the membership of
group 'cn=Exchange Domain Servers,cn=Users,dc=marwoodgroup,dc=com '.
Error code '80072020 '.

Please check whether the local computer is a member of the group. If it
is not, stop all the Microsoft Exchange services, add the local
computer into the group manually and restart all the services.
(The local computer is in the "Exchange Domain Servers" group)

Any ideas would be great thanks!

tilopa

Aug 22, 2006, 11:39:20 AM8/22/06

I am having the exact same issue. I am researching the fix for these 3
errors and will repost when I have a solution. Please do the same.

jamest...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2006, 12:36:13 PM8/22/06
Sounds like some issue with DSACCESS possibly permissions issue
somewhere. Run DCDIAG\NETDIAG. Also run EXBPA, it may yield some clues.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/downloads/2003/analyzers/default.mspx

James Chong
MCSE M+, S+, MCTS, Security+
msexchangetips.blogspot.com