Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

UselessUser

ungelesen,
21.07.2009, 07:11:0121.07.09
an
Hi,

I have exactly the same issue as this person:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/browse_thread/thread/7fe08ce1dc2e3a16

Basically 2 node A/P cluster on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise
Message Tracking turned on for 5 days

Message Tracking folder pointing to a SAN drive accessible by both nodes and
is correctly listed as cluster resource etc..

All permissions look OK, system has full access and and all services run as
Local System...

Nothing changed recently to cause this, actual tracking looks OK as in I can
use it and the files are growing in the log location, and I have also tried
disabling AV scan of the folder in question, I have also checked registry
parameters and they too are pointing to the right place...

Error is this?

An error occurred during the message tracking decode operation. Function:
ScSaveGatewayTrackingDataEx . <<0xc0070005 - Access is denied.>>

jamestechman

ungelesen,
21.07.2009, 10:09:5121.07.09
an
Did you ever change the location of the log files? I would verify that
the path for the msExchDataPath is correct.

XADM: "The System Cannot Find the Path Specified" Event ID 5007
Message is Logged by the Microsoft Exchange System Attendant
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/288362

James Chong (MVP)
MCITP | EA | EMA; MCSE | M+, S+
Security+, Project+, ITIL
msexchangetips.blogspot.com

On Jul 21, 7:11 am, UselessUser

<UselessU...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have exactly the same issue as this person:
>

> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/brow...

> Basically 2 node A/P cluster on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise
> Message Tracking turned on for 5 days
>
> Message Tracking folder pointing to a SAN drive accessible by both nodes and
> is correctly listed as cluster resource etc..
>
> All permissions look OK, system has full access and and all services run as
> Local System...
>
> Nothing changed recently to cause this, actual tracking looks OK as in I can
> use it and the files are growing in the log location, and I have also tried
> disabling AV scan of the folder in question, I have also checked registry
> parameters and they too are pointing to the right place...
>
> Error is this?
>
> An error occurred during the message tracking decode operation. Function:
> ScSaveGatewayTrackingDataEx . <<0xc0070005 - Access is denied.>>
>

> For more information, clickhttp://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

UselessUser

ungelesen,
21.07.2009, 11:18:1221.07.09
an
Hi,

Yes I have checked this entry and it matches everything else.

Any more ideas?

jamestechman

ungelesen,
21.07.2009, 12:52:1421.07.09