Excel Bank Statement reconciliation templates or???

Spreadsheet for Bank Statements@discussions.microsoft.com Excel Spreadsheet for Bank Statements

Sep 28, 2009, 6:07:02 AM9/28/09
Could you help me find a template where the spreadsheet offers Column Expense
Codes, Rows for the Check numbers and Descriptions and Amounts.

If not, I am having a problem with using the Absolute values within the IF
Function Formula to copy over to the other columns accross....

Eduardo

Sep 28, 2009, 7:58:01 AM9/28/09
Is this what you're looking for:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC010186511033.aspx

if this helps please click yes thanks

suzzy

Sep 29, 2009, 5:44:08 AM9/29/09

There are two statement templates that I know. First one is 'Flexible
Financial Statement' and you can find it here:

'SpreadsheetZONE - Free Excel Template Repository'
(http://www.spreadsheetzone.com/templateview.aspx?i=47)

And the other is 'Statement for Banks', and you can view it here:

'SpreadsheetZONE - Free Excel Template Repository'
(http://www.spreadsheetzone.com/templateview.aspx?i=180)

Hope you'll find one of them helpful.

Suzzy

--
suzzy
suzzy's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=435

sushil...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2013, 6:11:40 AM9/10/13

Milton

Sep 10, 2013, 9:10:50 AM9/10/13
Hi I have a template which I can email later if 176 is valid

--
Milton