Microsoft Excel Viewer cannot open files of this type (xlsx)

richoo2000noe...@discussions.microsoft.com

May 20, 2008, 9:47:00 AM5/20/08
Hi.
I have problem with the Office Capability Pack together with Excel viewer
2003.
I can open xlsx files with Excel 2003 and the capability pack, but if I
change so the xslx files should be open with the Excel viewer 2003 i get the
following error. “Microsoft Excel Viewer cannot open files of this type”
If I try this on a computer with that Office 2003 never been installed it
works without any problem, the strange is that I don’t have any problem to
open docx with Word Viewer 2003 Capability Pack.

BR R

folk.j...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2013, 11:26:40 PM12/13/13
Solve given problem by the using of xlsx viewer

You may also apply XLSX Viewer Tool

Both solutions are find on http://www.xlsx.viewertool.com/ article

hin...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2014, 4:46:31 PM8/29/14