RE: Adding connection to dynamics in crystal report

26point2er

Feb 25, 2008, 10:25:02 AM2/25/08
When you configure the ODBC connection in Crystal reports click on the
"options" button and choose all the objects(views and tables) that are
unchecked.

Dynamics user name is stored in the db dynamics - SY01400 TABLE
Dynamics company name is store in the db Dynamics - sy01500 table cmpnynam

How are you letting the report user execute the report?

"bihasa" wrote:

> I am in the process of developing a new accounting information report in
> crystal report. In crystal report, using database manager, added a connection
> to Fabrikam sample company via ODBC. After adding, while browsing the
> objects, I could only see the stored procedures not tables, views etc. How
> could this be resolved.?Further I need to incorporate informations such as
> dynamics user, company name etc. in crystal report. How could these values be
> retriewed from dynamics database while ledger informations are retriewed
> from company database(fabrikam)
>
> --
> bihasa
> GP developer

bihasa

Feb 26, 2008, 12:33:00 AM2/26/08
Thank you for the information provided. I am making a window in vba to
collect user input and call crystal report (.rpt) file which is already
built. Could you help me in the way I should call crystal report? Is their
any way to call the report viewer (crpe32.dll) to show the report, without
adding any crystal report component or references to the vba project. Also if
you could suggest the methods to call crystal report from VBA with minimum
third party components, that is very much appreciated.

--
bihasa

mrudulamrudula

Mar 17, 2010, 7:19:19 AM3/17/10

can u please tell me how can i change the connection string in code for crystal reports using storedprocedures after connecting sp through OLEDB Connection in visual studio 2005.Initially the connection string which we give through OLEDB is not getting changed when placed in the local system and the data i am getting it from the connection string which i gave it in OLEDB connection.please i want the connection string to change dynamically in code and get the data related to that connection string.please give reply to this quote as soon as possible.waiting for your reply

26point2e wrote:

When you configure the ODBC connection in Crystal reports click on the

25-Feb-08

When you configure the ODBC connection in Crystal reports click on the
"options" button and choose all the objects(views and tables) that are
unchecked.

Dynamics user name is stored in the db dynamics - SY01400 TABLE
Dynamics company name is store in the db Dynamics - sy01500 table cmpnynam

How are you letting the report user execute the report?

"bihasa" wrote:

On Friday, February 22, 2008 5:30 PM
bihas wrote:

Adding connection to dynamics in crystal report

I am in the process of developing a new accounting information report in
crystal report. In crystal report, using database manager, added a connection
to Fabrikam sample company via ODBC. After adding, while browsing the
objects, I could only see the stored procedures not tables, views etc. How
could this be resolved.?Further I need to incorporate informations such as
dynamics user, company name etc. in crystal report. How could these values be
retriewed from dynamics database while ledger informations are retriewed
from company database(fabrikam)

--
bihasa
GP developer

On Monday, February 25, 2008 10:25 AM
26point2e wrote:

When you configure the ODBC connection in Crystal reports click on the
When you configure the ODBC connection in Crystal reports click on the
"options" button and choose all the objects(views and tables) that are
unchecked.

Dynamics user name is stored in the db dynamics - SY01400 TABLE
Dynamics company name is store in the db Dynamics - sy01500 table cmpnynam

How are you letting the report user execute the report?

"bihasa" wrote:

On Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:33 AM
bihas wrote:

Thank you for the information provided.
Thank you for the information provided. I am making a window in vba to
collect user input and call crystal report (.rpt) file which is already
built. Could you help me in the way I should call crystal report? Is their
any way to call the report viewer (crpe32.dll) to show the report, without
adding any crystal report component or references to the vba project. Also if
you could suggest the methods to call crystal report from VBA with minimum
third party components, that is very much appreciated.

--
bihasa

"26point2er" wrote:

Making Silverlight Emulate Synchronous Requests
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/91f69224-3da5-4959-9901-c5c717c9b184/making-silverlight-emulat.aspx

mrudulamrudula

Mar 17, 2010, 7:28:08 AM3/17/10

This is Mrudula.I have a problem related to the connection string using storedprocedures in crystalreports in visual studio 2005.When i create the crystalreports and give the connection string though oledb it is not getting changed when i Connect to another server and i am not getting the database from that server also .please provide me the code how to change the connection string in code in vb.net.please give reply as soon as possible.very urgent.

Thanks & regards
Mrudula

bihas wrote:

Thank you for the information provided.
Thank you for the information provided. I am making a window in vba to
collect user input and call crystal report (.rpt) file which is already
built. Could you help me in the way I should call crystal report? Is their
any way to call the report viewer (crpe32.dll) to show the report, without
adding any crystal report component or references to the vba project. Also if
you could suggest the methods to call crystal report from VBA with minimum
third party components, that is very much appreciated.

--
bihasa

"26point2er" wrote:

On Wednesday, March 17, 2010 7:18 AM
mrudula mrudula wrote:

Change the connection string in code for crystalreports using stored procedures
Hi,

can u please tell me how can i change the connection string in code for crystal reports using storedprocedures after connecting sp through OLEDB Connection in visual studio 2005.Initially the connection string which we give through OLEDB is not getting changed when placed in the local system and the data i am getting it from the connection string which i gave it in OLEDB connection.please i want the connection string to change dynamically in code and get the data related to that connection string.please give reply to this quote as soon as possible.waiting for your reply

How to Annotate Images from a database in a web page
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0c4c3072-6730-41db-a759-082c24acd999/how-to-annotate-images-fr.aspx