Opening Picture It! Express 9

Rose

Oct 17, 2007, 6:04:03 PM10/17/07
When I click on the icon to open Picture It! Express 9 a message box appears
saying: Your MSN account has not been accessed in 251 days. If you are still
an MSN subscriber, please log-in. This application can only be used if you
are a current MSN subscriber.

If you are no longer an MSN subscriber, you can uninstall thiss application
using the Add or Remover Programs Control Panel.

The two options in the box are to Log In (if you are a current MSN
subscriber) or to Close the box. Well we are NOT current MSN subscribers so
even if I try to Log In it doesn't work. So my only option is to close the
box.

The way this reads to me is that I have to be a current MSN Subscirber in
order to run this program. I have spoke to numerous representatives at MSN
(in all different departments) all resulting in the same final response; that
running the program Picture It! has no connection requirement to MSN.

Hopefully I have explained myself clearly enough, all I want to do is open
and operate Picture It! Express 9.

Thanks
--
Rose Petty

genedavis

Dec 18, 2007, 4:43:55 AM12/18/07
Rose, did you receive any help with your problem opening Microsoft Picture It! 9? I'm getting the same message, but I AM a current MSN subscriber. I posted a query at the Microsoft help site, but received no response. I prefer Picture It over all the other photo editors I've tried, and would like to be able to access it again -- especially since I DO subscribe MSN.
Thanks,
Gene Davis

Jay

Jul 11, 2008, 10:59:00 PM7/11/08
I have the exact same problem. MSN account is current but the computer just
won't let me use the software. I called around just could not get it
resloved. Microsoft has discontinue the support - it's really a lousy
software giant. Tons of edited photo files now cannot be opened.

Sam

Jul 14, 2008, 6:40:01 PM7/14/08

Picture It Expressed 9- Fix It@discussions.microsoft.com Microsoft Picture It Expressed 9- Fix It

Nov 15, 2008, 9:56:00 PM11/15/08
I can't get on Microsoft Picture It Express 9 And I Am A MSN Subscriber And
It Keeps Telling Me That I Also Haven't Logged On In 32 Days And That This
Application Will Close After 35 Days. What Are They Doing?

Brenda

Crisler@discussions.microsoft.com Kim Crisler

Feb 25, 2009, 8:23:01 PM2/25/09
My installation CD of Picture It! Express came with a set of ink cartridges.
I installed it on my new computer and I opened it with no problems.

I'd like to know if anyone tried to open .mix extension files-how can these
be converted into .jpg, .jpeg, or .tif? Any advise would be helpful.

Kim C.

Cathy

Sep 9, 2009, 9:59:01 PM9/9/09
Mine is doing the same thing. Used to be I could log into msn and the problem
would be fixed. Now it is teling me I have to go to a verizon web site? I
dont have verizon anymore so this is impossable. I do have msn..what does
that have to do with verizon? Its very upsetting