Equivalent of getch or getche in C#

Justine

Dec 1, 2003, 2:05:02 AM12/1/03
Hi All,

Which is function equivalent to getch/getche of C++.

Thanz in Advance,
Justine

Miha Markic

Dec 1, 2003, 3:06:31 AM12/1/03

That should be Console.Read().

--
Miha Markic - RightHand .NET consulting & software development
miha at rthand com

"Justine" <amith_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Justine

Dec 1, 2003, 3:23:58 AM12/1/03

but it would echo the character v enter....
i don't want it that way... any help....

>.

Miha Markic

Dec 1, 2003, 3:50:26 AM12/1/03
Yes, you are right.
Check this message out
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&frame=right&th=9d44551ee37e9995&seekm=6WvF1qoQCHA.3120%40cpmsftngxa10#link5

--
Miha Markic - DXSquad/RightHand .NET consulting & software development
miha at rthand com

Developer Express newsgroups are for peer-to-peer support.
For direct support from Developer Express, write to sup...@devexpress.com
Bug reports should be directed to: sup...@devexpress.com
Due to newsgroup guidelines, DX-Squad will not answer anonymous postings.

"Justine" <amith_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Justine

Dec 1, 2003, 4:30:30 AM12/1/03
Hey.. Thanz a lot.... it works...... but i need to press
enter twice!!!!!!!1

Well Miha... i have one more thing to clarify abt
executing DOS commands as part of our Console Application.
(Kindly Ref to my Query posted today...)

Would u mind telling me how u could get the link u sent.
caz i did use google.com to search, only to find answers
related to "C" dispite all different combination of
search string.

Thanks Once Again,
Justine

>.

Miha Markic

Dec 1, 2003, 4:47:09 AM12/1/03
Hi Justine,

> Would u mind telling me how u could get the link u sent.
> caz i did use google.com to search, only to find answers
> related to "C" dispite all different combination of
> search string.

Ehmmm: "getch group:*dotnet*"