DPM Setup cannot query the SQL Server Reporting Services configura

stevep

Oct 15, 2009, 9:34:01 PM10/15/09
I have been trying to install DPM 2007 but, keep getting this error.
We already have IIS installed and have production sites running so, I really
cant reinstall IIS.

Ive searched and serached but havent found a solution. Can anyone help?

Here is the full text.

Thanks

DPM Setup cannot query the SQL Server Reporting Services configuration.

Verify that the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) service is running,
and that your SQL Server Reporting Services installation is not corrupt.

ID: 898

Santhosh Sivarajan

Oct 15, 2009, 9:59:12 PM10/15/09
Is WMI service running? Can you manually browse the SQL Reporting Service
console? (http://servername/reports/ and http://servername/reportserver)

If you are manually installing the pre-requisite, follow this article:

Santhosh Sivarajan | MCTS, MCSE (W2K3/W2K/NT4), MCSA (W2K3/W2K/MSG), CCNA
Houston, TX
http://blogs.sivarajan.com/
http://www.sivarajan.com/publications.html

"stevep" <ste...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Venkata Praveen Borra[MSFT]

Oct 16, 2009, 12:33:27 AM10/16/09
I just want to emphasize here on IIS requirements for installing DPM on
Windows Server 2008. KB article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938245
speaks about the various IIS features required to install SQL 2005 sp2
reporting services.

Thanks
Venkata Praveen[MSFT]

"Santhosh Sivarajan" <Santho...@hotmail.com> wrote in message