RE: An unexpected error occurred while configuring the Single Sign-On server

Jack Blalock

Oct 13, 2004, 10:27:44 AM10/13/04
I belive that error code maps to a class not registered. You may want to
post the pertinent part of your config log here that shows what is
happening around this.

Jack Blalock [MSFT]

Ivo Ramos

Oct 13, 2004, 11:01:56 AM10/13/04
Thanks for your reply.

Here you have some lines of log File:

[1:56:43 PM Info ConfigHelper] Found existing database:
SSODB on computer: SETP06DEV02
[1:56:43 PM Info SSOServerCfg] Found Single Sign-On (SSO)
database SSODB on SETP06DEV02
[1:56:43 PM Error SSOServerCfg] c:\depot4000
\jupiter\source\private\mozart\source\sso\ssoconfiguration\
ssoservercfg\ssoservercfgimpl.cpp(347): An unexpected
error occurred while configuring the Single Sign-On server
(0X80040154).
[1:56:43 PM Error SSOServerCfg] c:\depot4000
\jupiter\source\private\mozart\source\sso\ssoconfiguration\
ssoservercfg\ssoservercfgimpl.cpp(554): 0X80040154
[1:56:43 PM Info SSOServerCfg] Leaving function:
CSSOServerCfg::ConfigureFeature
[1:56:43 PM Info ConfigFramework] Showing MessageBox with
text: An unexpected error occurred while configuring the
Single Sign-On server (0X80040154). Return Code: 4
[1:56:43 PM Info SSOServerCfg] Entering function:
CSSOServerCfg::ConfigureFeature
[1:56:43 PM Info SSOServerCfg] Writing Single Sign-On
(SSO) registry settings
[1:56:43 PM Info SSOServerCfg] Searching for Single Sign-
On (SSO) database SSODB on SETP06DEV02
[1:56:43 PM Info ConfigHelper] Found existing database:
SSODB on computer: SETP06DEV02
[1:56:43 PM Info SSOServerCfg] Found Single Sign-On (SSO)
database SSODB on SETP06DEV02
[1:56:43 PM Error SSOServerCfg] c:\depot4000
\jupiter\source\private\mozart\source\sso\ssoconfiguration\
ssoservercfg\ssoservercfgimpl.cpp(347): An unexpected
error occurred while configuring the Single Sign-On server
(0X80040154).
[1:56:43 PM Error SSOServerCfg] c:\depot4000
\jupiter\source\private\mozart\source\sso\ssoconfiguration\
ssoservercfg\ssoservercfgimpl.cpp(554): 0X80040154
[1:56:43 PM Info SSOServerCfg] Leaving function:
CSSOServerCfg::ConfigureFeature
[1:56:49 PM Info ConfigFramework] Waiting for
configuration thread to complete.
[1:57:00 PM Info ConfigFramework] Waiting for
configuration thread to complete.
[1:57:11 PM Info ConfigFramework] Waiting for
configuration thread to complete.

Thanks,

Ivo Ramos

crmwriter

Oct 18, 2004, 11:25:07 AM10/18/04
I have also run into this error and am basically stuck and cannot complete
the installation of BizTalk Server 2004. Does anyone know how to correct this.

"Ivo Jorge" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to configure Biztalk Server 2004 using
> configFramework but I received

> An unexpected error occurred while configuring the Single
> Sign-On server (0X80040154)
>

> Anybody can Help me please?
>
> Thanks

Dave

Mar 4, 2005, 2:24:15 AM3/4/05
did anybode solve this problem, please? I received exactly same error
during configuration and cannot move. It is not possible to find in
the log what class is not registered :( .

Here are some lines from the log:
[10:48:16 Error SSOServerCfg]

c:\depot4000\jupiter\source\private\mozart\source\sso\ssoconfiguration\ssoservercfg\ssoservercfgimpl.cpp(347):

An unexpected error occurred while configuring the Single Sign-On

server (0X80040154).
[10:48:16 Error SSOServerCfg]

c:\depot4000\jupiter\source\private\mozart\source\sso\ssoconfiguration\ssoservercfg\ssoservercfgimpl.cpp(554):
0X80040154

[10:48:16 Info SSOServerCfg] Leaving function:
CSSOServerCfg::ConfigureFeature
[10:48:20 Info ConfigFramework] Waiting for configuration thread to
complete.
[10:48:22 Info ConfigFramework] Showing MessageBox with text: An

unexpected error occurred while configuring the Single Sign-On server

(0X80040154). Return Code: 4
[10:48:22 Info SSOServerCfg] Entering function:
CSSOServerCfg::ConfigureFeature

Thanks

Dave

aprocket

May 2, 2005, 10:10:14 AM5/2/05
I am really becoming frustrucated with BizTalk 2004 installation. I am
evaluating BPEL server tools and so far BizTalk is the WORST in configuring
it, written by the same vendor as the operating system!! This is a really
big minus. I have posted several questions to this message board but it has
been DAYS since and I got one small reply that didn't really answer the
question. WHY IS THIS FORM SO LIGHTLY MONITORED?? Microsoft, we are your
customers!

I am still having the problem in this form, and so is the person who replied
before me and I see no answer. There are clearly some missing holes in
BizTalk configuration documentation we need some answers please!!

Thanks,
Andrew