„Google“ grupės nebepalaiko naujų „Usenet“ įrašų ar prenumeratų. Istorinį turinį galima peržiūrėti.

AOS Fails to start

528 peržiūros
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Maria

neskaityta,
2007-05-10 14:25:012007-05-10
kam:
Hi All,

I'm having a problem after performing an upgrade on our AOS box as per the
documentation for installing SP1 for AX 4. When I try and start the AOS
service, I get an error:

Windows could not start the Dynamics Server........refer to service-specific
Hi

I am installing Dynamic AX4.0 sp1 (MSDN ) on a single server and AOS service
fails to start with error code specific 100.

Any ideas? I've check all the permissions on the apps share and everything
looks fine. The service is running as the Network Service login.

I am really stuck I cant go on can some one guide me pls.

Rgds

Jeremy Severson

neskaityta,
2007-05-10 16:21:012007-05-10
kam:
What does it say in the Event Viewer was the reason for the failure?
--
Jeremy Severson

Maria

neskaityta,
2007-05-10 16:52:042007-05-10
kam:
Hi Jeremy

The message I get is as follows :

Event ID 7023 - The Dynamic Server$01-Inforica service terminated with the
following error: Cannot create another system semaphore.

Thanks for your help.

Rgds

Jeremy Severson

neskaityta,
2007-05-10 16:57:012007-05-10
kam:

Jeremy Severson

neskaityta,
2007-05-10 17:08:002007-05-10
kam:
Oops, You apparently already did...When I got this it was because the user
that launches the AOS service did not have sufficient access to SQL. I eneded
up having to create a new user

I actually setup that user to fully control SQL (including starting the
service) and then used that same user to start the AOS service.
--
Jeremy Severson

jeplov

neskaityta,
2007-05-11 01:26:052007-05-11
kam:
On 10 Maj, 23:08, Jeremy Severson <jsever...@bb-elec.com> wrote:
> Oops, You apparently already did...When I got this it was because the user
> that launches the AOS service did not have sufficient access to SQL. I eneded
> up having to create a new user
>
> I actually setup that user to fully control SQL (including starting the
> service) and then used that same user to start the AOS service.
> --
> Jeremy Severson
>

> "Jeremy Severson" wrote:
> > Maria,
> > See the following post:
> >http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbro...
>
> - Vis tekst i anførselstegn -

Hi,

As Jeremy correctly says the "Cannot create a system semaphore"
indicates problems with connecting to the database. Make sure you
create the database with Axapta setup program. Check that the user 'NT
Authority\Network Service' can access the database in question.

I have several times expirienced the need to create this login
manually and grant it access to the database.

sp_grantlogin and sp_grantdbaccess will do the trick

EXEC sp_grantlogin 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'

EXEC sp_grantdbaccess 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE', 'Your_Axapta_DB'

I have even seen that it was nessesary to create a login for the
computer hosting the AOS service, such as MACHINE_NAME$ on the SQL
server.

I hope this helps,

Jacob

Maria

neskaityta,
2007-05-11 14:23:032007-05-11
kam:
Hi

I followed the steps as mentioned
a) created a new user and gave is Admin Rights to the Local Machine and Gave
the User sysadmin rights to SQL Server and also gave the user rights to the
Application folder and further more used this user to start both SQL and AOS
Service - Its Still fails.

2) I also use did the following

EXEC sp_grantlogin 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'

EXEC sp_grantdbaccess 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE', 'Your_Axapta_DB'

This also didnt work! The error I am gettig says "The Dyanmics
Server$01-Company1 service terminated with service-specific error 100 (0x62)
The service keeps on starting.

Any other options that I could look into.

Rgds

Jeremy Severson

neskaityta,
2007-05-11 14:30:542007-05-11
kam:
Hello Maria,
Just to confirm - both the AOS and SQL are on the same machine?

Liew CK

neskaityta,
2007-05-13 01:47:172007-05-13
kam:
Maria,

Base on your explanation, you are using the database created Dynamics
Ax 4.0. I remember the two stored procedures namely
createserversessions, and createusersessions has been changed. You
may want to try applying the procedures for Ax 4.0 SP1. The following
are the script to alter the two procedures just in case you do not
have a copy with you. Thank you.

ALTER procedure [dbo].[createserversessions] @aosId varchar(50),
@version int, @instanceName nvarchar(50), @loginTime int, @recid
bigint, @maxservers int, @status int, @loadbalance int, @workload int,
@serverid int OUTPUT as declare @first as varchar(50) declare @max_val
as int begin select top 1 @first=SERVERID from SysServerSessions WITH
(UPDLOCK, READPAST) where AOSID = '' if (select count(SERVERID) from
SysServerSessions where SERVERID IN (@first)) > 0 begin update
SysServerSessions set AOSID=@aosId, VERSION=@version,
INSTANCE_NAME=@instanceName, LOGIN_DATE = GETUTCDATE(), LOGIN_TIME =
@loginTime, LASTUPDATETIME = @loginTime, STATUS = @status, LOADBALANCE
= @loadbalance, WORKLOAD = @workload where SERVERID IN (@first) and
((select count(SERVERID) from SysServerSessions where AOSID <> '') <
@maxservers) if @@ROWCOUNT = 0 select @serverid = 0 else select
@serverid = @first end else begin if (select count(SERVERID) from
SysServerSessions WITH (UPDLOCK) where AOSID <> '') >= @maxservers
select @serverid = 0 else begin if (select count(SERVERID) from
SysServerSessions) = 0 select @max_val = 1 else select @max_val =
max(SERVERID)+1 from SysServerSessions insert into
SysServerSessions(SERVERID, AOSID, INSTANCE_NAME, VERSION,
LOGIN_DATE, LOGIN_TIME, LASTUPDATETIME, STATUS, RECID, LOADBALANCE,
WORKLOAD) values(@max_val, @aosId, @instanceName, @version,
GETUTCDATE(), @loginTime, @loginTime, @status, @recid, @loadbalance,
@workload) select @serverid = @max_val end end end
GO
ALTER procedure [dbo].[createusersessions] @clientType int,
@sessionType int, @serverid int, @versionid int, @loginTime int,
@userid varchar(5), @lanExt varchar(10), @manExt varchar(10),
@dataFile varchar(3), @sid varchar(124), @recid bigint, @startId int,
@maxusers int, @licenseType int, @sessionid int OUTPUT as declare
@return_val as int declare @first as int declare @max_val as int begin
select @sessionid = -1 if(not exists(select * from SysServerSessions
WITH (NOLOCK) where SERVERID = @serverid AND Status = 1)) begin select
@sessionid = -2 return end select top 1 @first=SESSIONID from
SysClientSessions WITH (UPDLOCK,READPAST) where STATUS = 0 if (select
count(*) from SysClientSessions where SESSIONID IN (@first)) > 0 begin
if (@licenseType = 0) begin update SysClientSessions set STATUS = 1,
VERSION = @versionid, SERVERID = @serverid, USERID = @userid,
LOGIN_DATE = GETUTCDATE(), LOGIN_TIME = @loginTime, SID = @sid,
USERLANGUAGE = @lanExt, HELPLANGUAGE = @manExt, COMPANY = @dataFile,
CLIENTTYPE = @clientType, SESSIONTYPE = @sessionType where SESSIONID
IN (@first) end else if (@licenseType = 1) begin update
@sessionType where SESSIONID IN (@first) and ((select count(SESSIONID)
from SysClientSessions where CLIENTTYPE = @clientType and ((STATUS =
1) or (STATUS = 2))) < @maxusers) end else if (@licenseType = 2) begin
update SysClientSessions set STATUS = 1, VERSION = @versionid,
SERVERID = @serverid, USERID = @userid, LOGIN_DATE = GETUTCDATE(),
LOGIN_TIME = @loginTime, SID = @sid, USERLANGUAGE = @lanExt,
HELPLANGUAGE = @manExt, COMPANY = @dataFile, CLIENTTYPE = @clientType,
SESSIONTYPE = @sessionType where SESSIONID IN (@first) and ( (select
count(SESSIONID) from SysClientSessions where CLIENTTYPE = @clientType
and (USERID = @userid) and ((STATUS = 1) or (STATUS = 2))) > 0 or
(select count(distinct USERID) from SysClientSessions where CLIENTTYPE
= @clientType and ((STATUS = 1) or (STATUS = 2))) < @maxusers ) end if
@@ROWCOUNT = 0 select @sessionid = 0 else select @sessionid = @first
end else begin if (@licenseType = 1) begin if (select count(SESSIONID)
from SysClientSessions where CLIENTTYPE = @clientType and ((STATUS =
1) or (STATUS = 2))) >= @maxusers select @sessionid = 0 end else if
(@licenseType = 2) begin if ( ((select count(distinct USERID) from
SysClientSessions where CLIENTTYPE = @clientType and ((STATUS = 1) or
(STATUS = 2))) >= @maxusers) and ((select count(SESSIONID) from
SysClientSessions where CLIENTTYPE = @clientType and (USERID =
@userid) and ((STATUS = 1) or (STATUS = 2))) = 0) ) select @sessionid
= 0 end if (@sessionid = -1) or (@licenseType = 0) begin if (select
count(SESSIONID) from SysClientSessions WITH (UPDLOCK)) = 0 select
@max_val = @startId else select @max_val= max(SESSIONID)+1 from
SysClientSessions WITH (UPDLOCK) insert into
SysClientSessions(SESSIONID, SERVERID, VERSION, LOGIN_DATE,
LOGIN_TIME, USERID, SID, USERLANGUAGE, HELPLANGUAGE, COMPANY,
CLIENTTYPE, SESSIONTYPE, RECID, STATUS) values(@max_val, @serverid,
@versionid, GETUTCDATE(), @loginTime, @userid, @sid, @lanExt, @manExt,
@dataFile, @clientType, @sessionType, @recid, 1) select @sessionid =
@max_val end end end
GO

> > Jacob- Hide quoted text -

Nežinoma

neskaityta,
2007-12-24 04:53:012007-12-24
kam:
please sent to me soluation or document dynamics ax4

shantanuchatterjee

neskaityta,
2010-06-03 02:18:112010-06-03
kam:
Yes, I have given all permission to the "NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE" user.
I modified dbo.createserversessions and dbo.createusersessions as per the your advice.
Then I restarted SQL Server.
But the problem still persisting showing "service specific error 100" while I am trying to start the AOS.
Note: The environment is AX 4.0 SP1, SQL Server 2005.
Can anybody throw some light to resolve the problem?

Liew CK wrote:

Maria,Base on your explanation, you are using the database created DynamicsAx
13-May-07

Maria,

Base on your explanation, you are using the database created Dynamics
Ax 4.0. I remember the two stored procedures namely
createserversessions, and createusersessions has been changed. You
may want to try applying the procedures for Ax 4.0 SP1. The following
are the script to alter the two procedures just in case you do not
have a copy with you. Thank you.

ALTER procedure [dbo].[createserversessions] @aosId varchar(50),
@version int, @instanceName nvarchar(50), @loginTime int, @recid
bigint, @maxservers int, @status int, @loadbalance int, @workload int,
@serverid int OUTPUT as declare @first as varchar(50) declare @max_val

as int begin select top 1 @first=3DSERVERID from SysServerSessions WITH
(UPDLOCK, READPAST) where AOSID =3D '' if (select count(SERVERID) from

SysServerSessions where SERVERID IN (@first)) > 0 begin update

SysServerSessions set AOSID=3D@aosId, VERSION=3D@version,
INSTANCE_NAME=3D@instanceName, LOGIN_DATE =3D GETUTCDATE(), LOGIN_TIME =3D
@loginTime, LASTUPDATETIME =3D @loginTime, STATUS =3D @status, LOADBALANCE
=3D @loadbalance, WORKLOAD =3D @workload where SERVERID IN (@first) and

((select count(SERVERID) from SysServerSessions where AOSID <> '') <

@maxservers) if @@ROWCOUNT =3D 0 select @serverid =3D 0 else select
@serverid =3D @first end else begin if (select count(SERVERID) from
SysServerSessions WITH (UPDLOCK) where AOSID <> '') >=3D @maxservers
select @serverid =3D 0 else begin if (select count(SERVERID) from
SysServerSessions) =3D 0 select @max_val =3D 1 else select @max_val =3D

@workload) select @serverid =3D @max_val end end end

GO
ALTER procedure [dbo].[createusersessions] @clientType int,
@sessionType int, @serverid int, @versionid int, @loginTime int,
@userid varchar(5), @lanExt varchar(10), @manExt varchar(10),
@dataFile varchar(3), @sid varchar(124), @recid bigint, @startId int,
@maxusers int, @licenseType int, @sessionid int OUTPUT as declare
@return_val as int declare @first as int declare @max_val as int begin

select @sessionid =3D -1 if(not exists(select * from SysServerSessions
WITH (NOLOCK) where SERVERID =3D @serverid AND Status =3D 1)) begin select
@sessionid =3D -2 return end select top 1 @first=3DSESSIONID from
SysClientSessions WITH (UPDLOCK,READPAST) where STATUS =3D 0 if (select

count(*) from SysClientSessions where SESSIONID IN (@first)) > 0 begin

if (@licenseType =3D 0) begin update SysClientSessions set STATUS =3D 1,
VERSION =3D @versionid, SERVERID =3D @serverid, USERID =3D @userid,
LOGIN_DATE =3D GETUTCDATE(), LOGIN_TIME =3D @loginTime, SID =3D @sid,
USERLANGUAGE =3D @lanExt, HELPLANGUAGE =3D @manExt, COMPANY =3D @dataFile,
CLIENTTYPE =3D @clientType, SESSIONTYPE =3D @sessionType where SESSIONID
IN (@first) end else if (@licenseType =3D 1) begin update

from SysClientSessions where CLIENTTYPE =3D @clientType and ((STATUS =3D
1) or (STATUS =3D 2))) < @maxusers) end else if (@licenseType =3D 2) begin
update SysClientSessions set STATUS =3D 1, VERSION =3D @versionid,
SERVERID =3D @serverid, USERID =3D @userid, LOGIN_DATE =3D GETUTCDATE(),
LOGIN_TIME =3D @loginTime, SID =3D @sid, USERLANGUAGE =3D @lanExt,
HELPLANGUAGE =3D @manExt, COMPANY =3D @dataFile, CLIENTTYPE =3D @clientType,
SESSIONTYPE =3D @sessionType where SESSIONID IN (@first) and ( (select
count(SESSIONID) from SysClientSessions where CLIENTTYPE =3D @clientType
and (USERID =3D @userid) and ((STATUS =3D 1) or (STATUS =3D 2))) > 0 or

(select count(distinct USERID) from SysClientSessions where CLIENTTYPE

=3D @clientType and ((STATUS =3D 1) or (STATUS =3D 2))) < @maxusers ) end if
@@ROWCOUNT =3D 0 select @sessionid =3D 0 else select @sessionid =3D @first
end else begin if (@licenseType =3D 1) begin if (select count(SESSIONID)
from SysClientSessions where CLIENTTYPE =3D @clientType and ((STATUS =3D
1) or (STATUS =3D 2))) >=3D @maxusers select @sessionid =3D 0 end else if
(@licenseType =3D 2) begin if ( ((select count(distinct USERID) from
SysClientSessions where CLIENTTYPE =3D @clientType and ((STATUS =3D 1) or
(STATUS =3D 2))) >=3D @maxusers) and ((select count(SESSIONID) from
SysClientSessions where CLIENTTYPE =3D @clientType and (USERID =3D
@userid) and ((STATUS =3D 1) or (STATUS =3D 2))) =3D 0) ) select @sessionid
=3D 0 end if (@sessionid =3D -1) or (@licenseType =3D 0) begin if (select
count(SESSIONID) from SysClientSessions WITH (UPDLOCK)) =3D 0 select
@max_val =3D @startId else select @max_val=3D max(SESSIONID)+1 from

SysClientSessions WITH (UPDLOCK) insert into
SysClientSessions(SESSIONID, SERVERID, VERSION, LOGIN_DATE,
LOGIN_TIME, USERID, SID, USERLANGUAGE, HELPLANGUAGE, COMPANY,
CLIENTTYPE, SESSIONTYPE, RECID, STATUS) values(@max_val, @serverid,
@versionid, GETUTCDATE(), @loginTime, @userid, @sid, @lanExt, @manExt,

@dataFile, @clientType, @sessionType, @recid, 1) select @sessionid =3D

@max_val end end end
GO

On May 12, 2:23 am, Maria <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

ave
he
AOS
62)
user
I eneded
he
o=2E..
with the
lure?
ox as per the
rt the AOS
ervice-specific
and AOS service
nd everything
in.

On Thursday, May 10, 2007 2:25 PM
Mari wrote:

AOS Fails to start
Hi All,

I'm having a problem after performing an upgrade on our AOS box as per the
documentation for installing SP1 for AX 4. When I try and start the AOS
service, I get an error:

Windows could not start the Dynamics Server........refer to service-specific
Hi

I am installing Dynamic AX4.0 sp1 (MSDN ) on a single server and AOS service
fails to start with error code specific 100.

Any ideas? I've check all the permissions on the apps share and everything
looks fine. The service is running as the Network Service login.

I am really stuck I cant go on can some one guide me pls.

Rgds

On Thursday, May 10, 2007 4:21 PM
jseverso wrote:

What does it say in the Event Viewer was the reason for the failure?
What does it say in the Event Viewer was the reason for the failure?
--
Jeremy Severson

"Maria" wrote:

On Thursday, May 10, 2007 4:52 PM
Mari wrote:

RE: AOS Fails to start
Hi Jeremy

The message I get is as follows :

Event ID 7023 - The Dynamic Server$01-Inforica service terminated with the
following error: Cannot create another system semaphore.

Thanks for your help.

Rgds

"Jeremy Severson" wrote:

On Thursday, May 10, 2007 4:57 PM
jseverso wrote:

RE: AOS Fails to start

Maria,
See the following post:

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.axapta&mid=183f0402-2a52-4de9-a046-ddb0214f0990&sloc=en-us

--
Jeremy Severson

"Maria" wrote:

On Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:08 PM
jseverso wrote:

Oops, You apparently already did...
Oops, You apparently already did...When I got this it was because the user
that launches the AOS service did not have sufficient access to SQL. I eneded
up having to create a new user

I actually setup that user to fully control SQL (including starting the
service) and then used that same user to start the AOS service.
--
Jeremy Severson

"Jeremy Severson" wrote:

On Friday, May 11, 2007 1:26 AM
jeplov wrote:

Re: AOS Fails to start

On 10 Maj, 23:08, Jeremy Severson <jsever...@bb-elec.com> wrote:

eded
h the
s per the
he AOS
ce-specific
AOS service
verything

Hi,

As Jeremy correctly says the "Cannot create a system semaphore"
indicates problems with connecting to the database. Make sure you
create the database with Axapta setup program. Check that the user 'NT
Authority\Network Service' can access the database in question.

I have several times expirienced the need to create this login
manually and grant it access to the database.

sp_grantlogin and sp_grantdbaccess will do the trick

EXEC sp_grantlogin 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'

EXEC sp_grantdbaccess 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE', 'Your_Axapta_DB'

I have even seen that it was nessesary to create a login for the
computer hosting the AOS service, such as MACHINE_NAME$ on the SQL
server.

I hope this helps,

Jacob

On Friday, May 11, 2007 2:23 PM
Mari wrote:

HiI followed the steps as mentioneda) created a new user and gave is Admin
Hi

I followed the steps as mentioned
a) created a new user and gave is Admin Rights to the Local Machine and Gave
the User sysadmin rights to SQL Server and also gave the user rights to the
Application folder and further more used this user to start both SQL and AOS
Service - Its Still fails.

2) I also use did the following
EXEC sp_grantlogin 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'

EXEC sp_grantdbaccess 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE', 'Your_Axapta_DB'

This also didnt work! The error I am gettig says "The Dyanmics
Server$01-Company1 service terminated with service-specific error 100 (0x62)
The service keeps on starting.

Any other options that I could look into.

Rgds

"jeplov" wrote:

On Sunday, May 13, 2007 1:47 AM
Liew CK wrote:

[...]

On Monday, December 24, 2007 4:53 AM
isamnois_200 wrote:

RE: AOS Fails to start

please sent to me soluation or document dynamics ax4

"Jeremy Severson" wrote:

Task Parallelism in C# 4.0 with System.Threading.Tasks
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/21013a52-fe11-4af8-bf8b-50cfd1a51577/task-parallelism-in-c-4.aspx

Itsejoke

neskaityta,
2010-06-03 06:48:362010-06-03
kam:
Hello,
Can you test your AOS service account with the local system Account ?
RV

<Shantanu Chatterjee> a écrit dans le message de news:
20106321811shan...@enzenglobal.com...

0 naujų pranešimų