Windows 7 Credentials "virtualapp/didlogical"

Master_64BIT

Sep 12, 2009, 2:04:01 PM9/12/09
I like to read more detailed information about this new feature.

The "virtualapp/didlogical" is in:

Start \ Control Panel \ User Account \ Credential Manager

My 3 Questions is:

1. What is That and funtions?
2. You can delete of the list?
3. Is dangerous for users?

Thackeray

Jan 14, 2010, 10:43:03 AM1/14/10

Jeff

Jul 19, 2010, 10:19:57 AM7/19/10
I came across these same "credentials" along with a User Name and Password I
know I didn't set up ... and I am the only user of this PC. So, I'm a little
concerned. Does anyone have any info here?

Sue Lincoln

Sep 1, 2010, 6:51:45 PM9/1/10
Have been infected with something messing up user and adm. accounts. Could it be this virtualapp/didlogical? I've never seen it before

>> On Thursday, January 14, 2010 10:43 AM Thackeray wrote:

>> "Master_64BIT" wrote:

>>> On Monday, July 19, 2010 10:19 AM Jeff wrote:

>>> I came across these same "credentials" along with a User Name and Password I

>>> know I did not set up ... and I am the only user of this PC. So, I am a little

>>> concerned. Does anyone have any info here?

>>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
>>> MongoDb vs SQL Server Basic Speed Tests
>>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6f573869-c8eb-40c3-9946-2f61e0163966/mongodb-vs-sql-server-basic-speed-tests.aspx

kerwin thompson

Nov 24, 2010, 7:51:08 PM11/24/10
I have the same on my pc and i had never put that in What is it. I have noticed that i now have to press CTLR+ALT+DEL to log in Why i dont know