Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Age of Empires 3 suggestions

閲覧: 7 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Mihael

未読、
2008/01/16 15:56:022008/01/16
To:
Hello,

I have several good and useful suggestions to the game Age of Empires 3 to
make it even better. Since I own only AOE2 Gold, I cannot contact Microsoft
Support staff about AOE3. I've only played demo of AOE3 so far, and I didn't
want to buy the whole game just yet (not until some of the suggestions are
processed, anyway). I'd like very much if I could reach someone in design
and/or programming team somehow or if someone could forward this e-mail to
someone in those teams, please (maybe by contacting Microsoft Support staff
if you have a original copy of a game). If someone can, it would be great!

OK, so here are those suggestions to the game:

1.) It should be possible to build at least a gate on top of a trade route,
if not anything else. When building a wall over the trade route, the cursor
(while it is hovering above the trade route) should automatically change to a
gate instead of a wall, and instead of first building a wall and then
converting it to a gate, the gate should be built automatically when building
a wall over the trade route (and the cost of building the wall which now
automatically becomes a gate should also be automatically increased).

2.) That small square of a slider in the game's options screen should be
much bigger. Let's say its dimensions are quarter of an inch by quarter of an
inch. They should be quarter of an inch by five inches, for example. Because
there aren't that much options to scroll, and it would be much easier now to
aim at the slider and scroll.

3.) It would also be very useful to have information on how many military
units does someone have, and what types of units? Just like in Age of Empires
2.

4.) I didn't find a hotkey to Send signal (or Flare) command, which would
also be very useful if they could add one. Again, Age of Empires 2 had a
hotkey for that command.

5.) It would also be very nice if there would be a Reset Camera to its
original position (north) hotkey. After rotating the map, it would be very
nice to be able to press a button to reset its rotation, and not having to go
to the Options screen and turning Allow Camera Rotation off and then again on
to reset the camera's position. Age of Mythology didn't have that hotkey,
either, which was too bad.

6.) And lastly, it would also be very nice to have a way of resetting the
gather point of a building to its default location, like there was one in Age
of Empires 2 (Remove gather point was the button's name, if I remember
correctly), so that someone doesn't have to manually aim and click somewhere
near a building.

That's all! I hope that those suggestions will be processed and that the
designers and programmers will add those "new" (some are old-since Age of
Empires 2) useful features to the game.

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to your reply and seeing this done!

Best regards,
Mihael Reider

新着メール 0 件