Font Initialization Error

sylv...@hotmail.com

Apr 23, 2008, 10:51:53 AM4/23/08
A font Initialization error was being generated on every 3rd attempt
to print a report on a consistent basis from several different
machines w/ WinXP Pro SP2 & Office 2K3 SP3. What I found that
resolved the problem was Uninstalling Office 2K3 to get rid of SP3.
After reinstalling the Office suite and not running Office Updates
Access did not have a single problem printing any report. I will
eventually install the updates but for now I'll just take it easy.
Just my 2 cents.

Klatuu

Apr 23, 2008, 11:02:00 AM4/23/08
The concenus is SP3 broke more than it fixed.
--
Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP