Microsoft Imagelist Control 6.0

danbug

Apr 18, 2007, 10:48:10 PM4/18/07
I am trying to use the imagelist control to store pictures that I can use to
animate an image control on a form. I cannot figure out how to assign one of
the images in the imagelist to the image control.
Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance, danbug

Alex Dybenko

Apr 19, 2007, 4:29:04 AM4/19/07
imagelist control and image control have different formats of images, so not
sure you have have both working together.

--
Best regards,
___________

"danbug" <dan...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Stephen Lebans

Apr 19, 2007, 7:34:37 AM4/19/07
1) The ImageList control exposes a StdPicture object.

2) Convert the StdPic object to a DIB with the fStdPicToImageData function
here:
http://www.lebans.com/loadjpeggif.htm

3) Copy the results from the fStdPicToImageData function to the Image
control's PictureData prop.
(Code to do so is in the LoadJpegGif project above)

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans