How to install Access 2000 runtime on Terminal Server?

Stefan Falk

Mar 11, 2002, 7:45:47 AM3/11/02
Hello everybody,

if we install Office 2000 onto a terminal server, we have to use the custom
installation wizard with a special transform.

What do we have to do if we want to install an Access 2000 runtime
applications (an .ADP) onto terminal server? Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Stefan Falk

Paul Seymour

Mar 16, 2002, 6:19:49 PM3/16/02
There is a seperate transform for runtime access 2000, you can't use the
office 2000 one. Alternatively you can install the runtime version of
access 2002, it doesn't require a transform.

Kind Regards,

Paul

"Stefan Falk" <sf...@ct-systeme.com> wrote in message