OFX for Charles Swchab download

First Last

Dec 6, 2020, 12:55:52 PM12/6/20
to Microsoft Money
Recently, Charles Swchab has stopped allowing "public" connections to download OFX. But then on the  side, they started allowing certain "aggregator(s)" to have access (with IP address restriction). Loophole is available. I am now can download OFX from Charles Swchab again.

If you have similar need, let me know.

Best,

Cal Learner

Dec 6, 2020, 2:13:37 PM12/6/20
to Microsoft Money
Interesting. Those who will want to catch up with missing transactions. should set something like

mininterval: 100
,or whatever number., temporarily into sites.dat for Schwab.

First Last

Dec 6, 2020, 5:25:51 PM12/6/20
to Microsoft Money
I've gotten a few emails asking about PocketSense settings to "adjust".
Unfortunately, I am not using PocketSense though the change needed to be made in Python should be very straightforward.

I am using a self-build Java version which is available here:

The above note should have enough info for PocketSense folks to make the appropriate changes (search for the word proxy)

First Last

Dec 7, 2020, 11:57:01 AM12/7/20
to Microsoft Money
New version: adding scrubber to remove some “bad tag” from Swchab OFX file that money does not like

Ameridan (microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com)

Dec 7, 2020, 12:16:20 PM12/7/20
to Microsoft Money
Thank you so much!  Your Sunriise tool has evolved into a very useful app, and it works great.