WDS client giving error..plz help

supratim chatterjee

May 5, 2012, 11:20:05 AM5/5/12
to Microsoft-Ce...@googlegroups.com
hi everyone,

I am facing a problem with WDS installation. The time of client boot... after complition of boot it's showing a problem:-

"WdsClient: An error occurred while starting networking: a matching network card driver was not found in this image. Please have your Administrator add the network driver for this machine to the Windows PE image on the Windows Deployment Services server."

Remember I am using windows server 2008 only. (not R2 version). so driver adding option is not available in WDS console. Please help me out how could I solve the problem in this server itself.

Regards,
Supratim Chatterjee.

Mohamed Minta

May 5, 2012, 11:33:31 AM5/5/12
to microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Take a look the solution here  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923834
Mohaned Minta Traoré
>>>Bye for Now>>>>

-- ----------------------
Groups "Microsoft Certifications" group.

To post to this group, send email to
Microsoft-Ce...@googlegroups.com
Microsoft-Certific...@googlegroups.com
To change the way you get mail from this group
http://groups.google.com/group/Microsoft-Certifications/subscribe
visit this group at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microsoft-certifications
----------------------

supratim chatterjee

May 5, 2012, 1:12:05 PM5/5/12
to Microsoft-Ce...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the link. I have already gone through the link.. any thing simple method out there apart from this?

Mohamed Minta

May 5, 2012, 3:47:30 PM5/5/12
to microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I strongly advise you to read again the instruction again and again to understand what you don't do good. Don't say I already read this is not the good way to solve your problem. We are not with you  but we can advise you and give you the way to take and solve your problem. People don't want to read in IT field if you don't like to read you will never get your goal. Please follow again the link I sent to you, step by step, it will open a new way to solve your problem.  I always say don't give up until we get the solution. Thank you

Mohamed Minta Traoré

guru

May 9, 2012, 3:44:06 AM5/9/12
to Microsoft-Ce...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

now a day's all new computers are coming with Gigabit network Cards in that result WinPE boot image not able to find Network Card Driver, hear is the resolution.

Resolution:

Insert Latest windows 2008 R2 with SP1 DVD or Windows 7 with SP1
import boot.wim file in WDS server.
Find Targeted Computers Network Driver.
Download latest Driver for Network card from Vendors Website and import all drivers in to boot image by using image X utility.

Cheers!!!!

hope this will help you....

Garuang Patel

Mohamed Minta

May 9, 2012, 3:40:20 PM5/9/12
to microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guru,
I don't want to insult you but sometime you need to read all the posts  to know if your solution is not already covered. Your solution is not new I already gave him this link   http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923834  Would you bring something new to help. Not just to repeat the same thing, thank you for your understanding.