go get gopkg.in/mgo.v2 (not responding)

已查看 207 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Pablo Rozas-Larraondo

未读,
2015年5月25日 20:38:182015/5/25
收件人 mgo-...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to install mgo in a brand new CentOS cloud instance. I have no problems installing other packages but I get no response whith packages hosted in gopkg.in
I've tried to install mgo from a different machine and works perfectly.

Anyone has experience a similar problem or can think about a way of finding out what "go get" is waiting for?

Thanks for your help,
Pablo

Pablo Rozas-Larraondo

未读,
2015年5月26日 00:47:492015/5/26
收件人 mgo-...@googlegroups.com
After some more thinking about what the problem might be I have used "go get -x" to see the sequence of commands. The script was getting stuck at:

The problem was that my system had an old version of git 1.7.x and it was not doing the redirection to https://github.com/go-mgo/mgo.git where the code is.

So, if anyone happens to have a similar problem, it might be related with an old git version installed in your system.

Cheers
回复全部
回复作者
转发