No reachable servers.

uday bhaskar

Sep 20, 2016, 5:50:19 AM9/20/16
to mgo-users
I started building my first web application with go and mgo. I am keep getting the "No reachable servers" constantly.  It is a single server only and this is coming in my ubuntu as well as in the Debian server that I am using to host.  I am not able to find a solution for this.  Please help me.  I can post my session initiation code if required.

PS:  I used mongodb before with more than 5 Python apps so I am not new to MongoDB.

Thanks
-Uday

kishor singh

Jun 19, 2017, 2:17:26 PM6/19/17
to mgo-users
Hey Uday,

Were you able to find any solution to this issue?
I am facing the similar issue.

Thanks

Diego Medina

Jul 7, 2017, 12:00:00 AM7/7/17
to mgo-users
If you are still having this issue, could you post the code you are using to start a connection?

Thanks

Diego