Re: mgo makes meteor blow up

Gustavo Niemeyer

Feb 20, 2015, 7:27:27 AM2/20/15
to jw, mgo-...@googlegroups.com

Hi jw,

It's not clear what you mean by mgo being installed, since it's just a Go package (a library) and it can't really be installed without being linked into an application. So I would recommend understanding why Meteor is not working and why, and what it means to have mgo installed.

To discuss further, please direct enquiries to the mgo-users mailing list. We have more knowledge there than on me alone, and it also helps other people facing similar issues.

On Feb 20, 2015 2:41 AM, "jw" <letro...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi - I am trying to use mgo to access my Meteor Mongo collections.

But whenever I install mgo, on ubuntu, this disables Meteor. That is, Meteor does not start up with mgo installed.

Is this combination of Golang, mgo and Meteor supposed to work, or maybe it just does not work?

--thx, jw

Life is, activity motivated by instinct.     -     john weirich