Test matrix

Gustavo Niemeyer

Mar 7, 2016, 9:44:20 AM3/7/16
to mgo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Some good news regarding our testing setup.

Last week the proper setup was put in place to have every push and every pull request of mgo be tested against MongoDB 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, 3.0, and 3.2, and also Go 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6:

    https://travis-ci.org/go-mgo/mgo

Unfortunately I did not manage to make WiredTiger work properly enough in that quick-bring-up/down scenario. It crawls for a couple of reasons specific to testing requisites. So the 3.2 tests are running against the MMAPv1 backend.

I'm working with upstream to try to sort it out:

If you have any pending branches up for reviewing/merging, it would be useful if you could merge from the v2-unstable branch and repush so we get tests run for them too.

Thanks,