MongoDB 2.6 Support

Brian Scott

Apr 8, 2014, 5:21:44 PM4/8/14
to mgo-...@googlegroups.com
Does MGo go driver support MongoDB 2.6 or are plans ahead for support?

Gustavo Niemeyer

Apr 8, 2014, 11:00:42 PM4/8/14
to mgo-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Brian,

Yeah, 2.6 works out of the box, although I'm still working on
supporting all the goodness that was released on 2.6. Please also note
that there are changes in 2.6 that will inevitably surface into
applications, so keep an eye on the change log.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 6:21 PM, Brian Scott <brain...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does MGo go driver support MongoDB 2.6 or are plans ahead for support?
>
> --

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net

Thorsten Sommer

Apr 9, 2014, 2:49:02 AM4/9/14
to mgo-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Gustavo :) Keep the good work :)