allowDiskUse in Collection.Pipe()?

Jesse Anderton

Aug 2, 2014, 1:14:20 PM8/2/14
to mgo-...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to run an aggregation command which requires the allowDiskUse option in order to execute. However, I can't see any way in the API to pass these options to a call to Pipe(). Did I miss something in the docs? If not, is this feature planned for a future release of mgo?

Gustavo Niemeyer

Aug 2, 2014, 7:39:45 PM8/2/14
to mgo-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jesse,

Indeed this will require a small change to mgo, and I'm happy to fix
it sooner rather than later.

I'll let you know once this is in.
> --

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net

Michael De Lorenzo

Feb 2, 2015, 2:09:42 PM2/2/15
to mgo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gustavo,

Did this change make it into mgo? I haven't noticed any update in the documentation.

Gustavo Niemeyer

Feb 2, 2015, 2:33:48 PM2/2/15
to mgo-...@googlegroups.com

Yeah, it's a method on Pipe: