How to capture exacution time for methods annotatted with @Timed

manoj.sh...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2015, 11:01:01 AM4/7/15
to metric...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am a new dropwizard user and find it very useful..

For one of the application I would like capture the actual execution time for every method which is annotated with @Timed annotation to a log file (only want execution time in this log file). Currently we use JMXReporter, where it reports running summary for the execution time (1- 5- 15- min summary).

I looked into documentation and need some help in figuring out how can I capture only execution time for each method.

I will really appreciate, if you could provide point me in right direction or if possible provide some working example code.

Thanks,
Manoj