No-Sql Db (Solr) as DWH recorder

evry....@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2014, 2:56:11 PM2/13/14
to metric...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys

I'm thinking about implementing a Reporter for a No-Sql DB ( actually Solr)
If you are interested in that project, what is the best way to share with you ?

eVRy

--
M. Evry COLLIN
Senior Java/J2e Software Engineer

Ryan W Tenney

Feb 13, 2014, 3:03:08 PM2/13/14
to metric...@googlegroups.com
Send out an email to this list to announce it, and open a pull request to add a link to the project repo in this file: https://github.com/dropwizard/metrics/blob/master/docs/source/manual/third-party.rst

// ryan w tenney

Evry COLLIN

Feb 14, 2014, 7:29:14 AM2/14/14
to metric...@googlegroups.com

Thanks ryan, I will

Amit Tomar

Nov 30, 2016, 1:38:02 AM11/30/16
to metrics-user
Hi Evry,

I am learning Solr, if you can share me the details of the project you done with Solr please share. it will be great help.

Thanks,
Amit