SlidingTimeWindowReservoir set to n minutes as a configuration

gagan basra

Nov 22, 2017, 5:17:27 PM11/22/17
to metrics-user
Hi,

I want to add SlidingTimeWindowReservoir in my configuration file to some value let say 2 minutes. i.e. something like in yml/properties file metric.instrument.slidingWindowDuration: 2

Can someone please help me in doing that as most of the solutions I have found are not related to configuration.

Thanks,
Gagan

Erik van Oosten

Nov 23, 2017, 2:33:07 PM11/23/17
to metric...@googlegroups.com

> most of the solutions I have found are not related to configuration

That is because (as far as I know) it can not be done via configuration. You will have to code it yourself.

Kind regards,
    Erik.