UK Climate Averages data

Kenn Garroch

Feb 24, 2015, 6:26:39 AM2/24/15
to metoffice...@googlegroups.com
I am confused about how to access - download actually - the UK Climate Averages data:

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/datapoint/product/climate-averages

it says to click the link:

Go to the Climate averages page.

but this just does single locations as far as I can see. I would like to get the whole data set for GIS purposes.

Thanks

Kenn

MetOffice DataPoint

Feb 24, 2015, 7:08:59 AM2/24/15
to metoffice...@googlegroups.com
We don't currently have a mechansim for providing a downloadable file for the climate data, however if you wish to contact us through our enquiries email exaplining what you would like to use it for (commercial or personal) then they can direct you to the approrpiate team.

Regards

Clare