Obtaining Historical DailyForecasts from Microsoft Azure Marketplace?

Stephen Wood

Jan 12, 2015, 5:41:40 AM1/12/15
to metoffice...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have been exploring the data that has been made available on the Azure Data marketplace (https://datamarket.azure.com/dataset/datagovuk/metofficeweatheropendata)

I was hoping to download some historical forecast data, and managed to get records from 29th Dec 2011 through to 3rd of May 2012. However I've been unable to get any records from after that date, either through the 'Explore the Dataset' graphical interface provided on the Azure website, or through the API directly.

Is data after 3rd May 2012 available? Has anyone been able to get it?

Thanks,

Stephen

Louis Otway

Apr 13, 2016, 9:54:50 AM4/13/16
to Met Office DataPoint

This is also of interest to me.

Does the azure dataset have data for the last 12 months?

Thanks

Martin Boelle

Feb 27, 2017, 11:44:53 AM2/27/17
to Met Office DataPoint

Hi Stephen,

I couldn't figure out yet how to access the Azure Data Market API yet, (keep getting 403). However, for the 4th of May 2012 that according to your post is not available there it is possible to download the data here.