ID Of Leicester

sundayili...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2015, 7:34:04 AM9/17/15
to Met Office DataPoint
Hi all,
I want hourly weather data of Leicester but could not found Leicester ID to use in the url. Please any help?
Sunday

Tim Channon

Sep 17, 2015, 7:22:22 PM9/17/15
to sundayili...@gmail.com, Met Office DataPoint
Nearest station is probably Church Lawford, ID 3544

mike

Sep 18, 2015, 4:46:35 AM9/18/15
to Met Office DataPoint, sundayili...@gmail.com
Maybe.  Here's a map I created a while ago  http://cdb.io/1NB7SRx

Michael

James Cotti

Oct 15, 2015, 4:44:26 PM10/15/15
to Met Office DataPoint
Hi,

How can I retrieve the weather data for a persons current location?

Chris Wraith

Oct 16, 2015, 4:36:29 AM10/16/15
to James Cotti, Met Office DataPoint

mike