ODI Open Data Awards

MetOffice DataPoint

May 19, 2015, 7:38:43 AM5/19/15
to metoffice...@googlegroups.com
As users of Open Data through Met office DataPoint, I thought I would make you aware of the Open Data Institute Open Data Awards
ODI Award Nominations

ODI are looking for nominations against the following categories:
  • Open Data Publisher Award – celebrating high publishing standards and use of challenging data
  • Open Data Social Impact Award – celebrating open data used as a tool for social good
  • Open Data Innovation Award – celebrating open data used as a tool for innovation, in any sector
  • Open Data Individual Champion Award – celebrating an outstanding individual pioneer of open data
  • Open Data Business Award – celebrating open data used to transform business

You can even nominate yourself.

Clare