Querying a certain time in Observations

Gavin Hardy

Oct 21, 2014, 7:10:56 AM10/21/14
to metoffice...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I can see that we can return a JSON of 24 single hours from datapoint. However I only want to be able to return a JSON with a specific time such as 12:00, is there any way of doing this and if so could you please post the web link to do this.

Any help will be helpful.

Thanks!

ke...@sendster.co.uk

Oct 22, 2014, 4:00:25 AM10/22/14
to metoffice...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gavin,

It sounds like this should do what you need:

That will get the weather observations for all stations from noon yesterday.

Gavin Hardy

Oct 23, 2014, 8:41:49 AM10/23/14
to metoffice...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately I am still getting the same error message.
Message has been deleted

ke...@sendster.co.uk

Oct 23, 2014, 9:01:06 AM10/23/14
to metoffice...@googlegroups.com

What's the error you're receiving? Data is only available for a limited number of hours in the past....

Louis Otway

Apr 13, 2016, 9:32:24 AM4/13/16
to Met Office DataPoint
I can't get time based JSON observation reports.

Using:

I get a set of results, but using:

I get nothing.

How do I get data from a specific point in time? Is it even supported?

Thanks,

Lou

Louis Otway

Apr 13, 2016, 9:50:55 AM4/13/16
to Met Office DataPoint
So I think my problem is that the wxobs data only goes back 24hrs.

Is there a service that can return weather data older than 24hrs, my application requires approx 1 year of historical wxobs.

Thanks,

Lou