Aviation weather information

Clive Wilson

Oct 22, 2014, 10:28:54 AM10/22/14
to metoffice...@googlegroups.com
I want to obtain the aviation weather information using a lovely API like DataPoint - does DataPoint provide the aviation weather data?

MetOffice DataPoint

Nov 5, 2014, 5:57:58 PM11/5/14
to metoffice...@googlegroups.com
DataPoint doesn't currently have Aviation data, but if you contact enquiries they can put you in touch with the team that we are working with to make aviation weather information available through our API.

Clare

Jackie Skeate

Aug 12, 2015, 9:58:28 AM8/12/15
to Met Office DataPoint
Is there any more information on when this might be likely to happen?

I'm interested in any aviation data at all - but I'm particularly interested in the spot winds information currently available on form F214.

Best regards,

Jackie.

Thomas Luxton

Dec 9, 2022, 11:26:33 AM12/9/22
to Met Office DataPoint

The data presented via your service presents F214 data as an image. I have high beliefs that there is structured data represented behind that image which could be accessible via an API method.