Hourly forecast for next 24 hours for a region

Kiran Mannava

Dec 28, 2014, 10:42:58 AM12/28/14
to metoffice...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am trying to retrieve forecast by hourly for 1/2days, but the data feed is only providing 3hourly data. The capabilities API suggest that timesteps available which is hourly. However, I am unable to find a link to retrieve hourly.
For example: I am trying to retrieve forecast for Staines (Location Id: 353638).

Is it possible to get an hourly forecast at all?

Thanks,
Kiran

colin.corkerton

Dec 30, 2014, 6:36:02 AM12/30/14
to metoffice...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kiran,

Hourly forecast data isn't available on DataPoint. The 3 hourly forecast data updates each hour which may be why the API appears to suggest hourly data is available.

Regards,
Colin