404's from wxobs capabilities and wxobs 'all locations' requests

瀏覽次數:79 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Philip Jones

未讀,
2016年5月13日 凌晨4:48:232016/5/13
收件者:Met Office DataPoint
Hi,

Over the last couple of weeks I have been attempting to build an app using the observations web services.

I can get the following URL form to work correctly and return sensible JSON, so I know I have a working API key and am building the URL in the correct form, as least for this request:

However when I attempt to use the observations capabilities function and observation retrieval function (for all locations) I get 404's.

Below are the URL forms I am building, following the documentation at http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/datapoint/support/api-reference:

I'm hoping I'm just misinterpreting the documentation - could anyone help please?

thank you,   Phil.

Paul King

未讀,
2016年5月13日 清晨5:14:352016/5/13
收件者:Met Office DataPoint
Phil,

Try changing the form of the URL to:

http://datapoint.metoffice.gov.uk/public/data/val/wxobs/all/json/capabilities?res=hourly&key=[MY_KEY]

i.e. adding res=hourly& before your key.

I had the same trouble with accessing the sites list - I had the form without the res=hourly working and then it stopped. After several hours of frustration I went back and looked at the documentation and found the correct form. Not sure if they sneaked in a change or what - but I hope it works for you.

Paul
訊息已遭刪除

Philip Jones

未讀,
2016年5月13日 清晨5:25:032016/5/13
收件者:Met Office DataPoint
Fantastic, Thanks Paul.

I'll email the DataPoint folks and ask them to clarify this on their doc page.

Phil.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄