Station 99060 Stonyhurst - no obs since the 8th

xmetman

Mar 13, 2016, 6:29:52 AM3/13/16
to Met Office DataPoint

Colin

The observation for 99060 Stonyhurst has been missing since the 8th from the Data Point observational feed, as have a number of other 99 climate sites. Is this just a temporary problem?

Bruce.

colin.corkerton

Mar 15, 2016, 5:39:12 AM3/15/16
to Met Office DataPoint
Hi Bruce,

We are currently investigating this, reference INC572945. There was a DataPoint software release on the 8th which included some work to improve the consistency between the site list and list of sites returned when all observations data is requested (wxobs / wxmarineobs), see  http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/datapoint/support/notifications and I suspect it is related to this.

Regards,
Colin