API Challenge - can anyone help me resolve where the time stamp disappears from excel

da...@peoplesenergy.co.uk

Mar 28, 2018, 8:14:05 AM3/28/18
to Met Office DataPoint

I am using the API as shown in the attached screen shot, here shown using a web browser. (http://datapoint.metoffice.gov.uk/public/data/val/wxfcs/all/xml/310002?res=3hourly&key=4035fa1f-5795-4e02-adee-ebb2105d0107)

Using “queries and connections” in excel I am trying to pull this data in a along with the period data (circled in blue in attached screen shot) While all the other data expands as expected into columns, I do not seem to be able to get the period i.e , 0, 180, 360, 540 etc

Is there any guidance anyone could help me with?

Many thanks

David

Capture.JPG