Cannot see my station data on WOW

Raunds Weather

Jul 28, 2016, 4:37:24 PM7/28/16
to Met Office WOW
Hello

I hope you can help me. I have registered on WOW and using cumulus with my AWS. I have ticked the box to enable data transfer to wow. Im not sure about the pin. Would this have been given to me when i registered on WOW, if so where could i find it or as i have done already on edit station settings, changed the pin to match the pin i entered on cumulus but still not data transfer.

Many thanks

Raunds Weather

Jul 28, 2016, 5:44:11 PM7/28/16
to Met Office WOW
I have managed to get my data uploaded to WOW, but i cannot see my temperature displayed on the map, is this for Davis users only. I have enabled public on my station settings.

Thank you.

Raunds Weather

Jul 29, 2016, 4:18:02 AM7/29/16
to Met Office WOW
Hello everyone

Everything has been sorted now and can see my data, but how can i delete the photos i have on my site.

Many thanks