Re registering Site

Gavin O'Brien

Jun 5, 2015, 7:27:10 PM6/5/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com

I attempted to register our site a couple of years ago when WOW first started in Australia. However I ran into problems logging on and put the whole issue aside . I still manually load our weather observations each morning at 9am . I am keen on getting back on but as my email address is still recorded on the system I cant re register .Can the original registration be wiped so I can re register please ?  The site is Gilmore North in the ACT Australia .All attempts to make contact with the web master has so far been unsuccessful!
Gavin O'Brien,
Southside Weather Watch (ACT)
Gilmore ACT
Australia
email address  ;  southsi...@gmail.com

Weather Observations Website

Jun 8, 2015, 8:12:24 AM6/8/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com, southsi...@gmail.com
Hi Gavin,

I will send this to the registration team and let you know once they have actioned it

Gavin O'Brien

Jun 25, 2015, 3:52:24 AM6/25/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com, southsi...@gmail.com
Hi People,
Any action on this request yet?
Gavin

Weather in Rhyl

Jun 25, 2015, 9:42:45 AM6/25/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure on how to remove an email address however with being in the uk I spoke to
a person from the wow met office and they removed it for me, but It still caused a few issues
so I just re-registered on another email address as they are easy enough to do.
then if you are sending emails out on your old email address just include the new
email in the signature below.

Geoff Senior Observer Met Office Prestatyn Weather Station UK

Weather Observations Website

Jun 26, 2015, 3:57:14 AM6/26/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com, southsi...@gmail.com
Hi Gavin,

Can you still access your email account? you can reset the password through this link

https://register.metoffice.gov.uk/WaveRegistrationClient/public/requestchangepassword.do?goto=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.metoffice.gov.uk%252Fpremium%252Fmyservices%252F

Any issues please let me know

Gavin O'Brien

Jul 9, 2015, 9:24:44 AM7/9/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
I am pleased to announce that I can now log in again. As has been my practice , I will submit a full manual  Observation each day at 0900 hours Eastern Australian Standard Time (2200 UTC) for our site at Gilmore North in Canberra , Australian Capital Territory (ACT) the Australian National Capital located about 210 km southwest of Sydney.