Please Delete Invalid Site

Wendy Wilkinson

Feb 25, 2015, 2:13:58 AM2/25/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com

Like the previous post from Tom Keramidas, somehow I accidentally created another site alongside my ‘real’ one recently, and would be grateful if you could remove it please, as it doesn’t seem possible to do it myself. I tried contacting you by email initially but I have had no response from you. Many thanks

The invalid site is Woodham, UK (906676001)

Wendy Wilkinson

Mar 9, 2015, 2:47:59 AM3/9/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Please could some action be taken re this deletion as it is causing confusion - some parts of the website simply show 'Woodham, UK' twice, with no site number, so it is not obvious which is the correct site until drilling down further. Thank you.

Weather Observations Website

Mar 9, 2015, 6:26:09 AM3/9/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wendy,

I am sorry this has taken so long it seems to have been missed. I have just removed the site for you, it may take a few hours to take effect

kind Regards

Dom

Wendy Wilkinson

Mar 9, 2015, 11:26:42 AM3/9/15