Using Foscam FI9804W Wi-Fi Wireless IP Camera.

John

Nov 17, 2017, 7:56:45 AM11/17/17
to Met Office WOW
Hi All,
         I'm trying to use WOW's own FTP server with my WI9804W ip camera using FTP.
I do know how to setup the FTP on this camera!

But I've hit a impasse at Username and Password.
I've tried using my normal Username and Password but doesn't work.
Do I require to request a special Username etc from WOW?

Hope somebody out there knows the answer ;-)

John.

 "If you wish to use WOW's own FTP server, please select "I want to use WOW FTP server". Then enter as follows:
  • Username: Please enter a username for your FTP server credentials. Required.
  • Password: Please enter a password for your FTP server credentials. Required."