最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

TheRealGneiss

未読、
2016/07/05 3:50:082016/07/05
To: Met Office WOW
The table view filter now only allows you to enter one day and view data for that ONE day. There is no option to enter "from" and "to" dates as there was on the old site....

Fine if that is what you want, but not much use if you want to view data for a whole month for example. I'm hoping this is just an oversight that will soon be fixed???

westhillman

未読、
2016/07/05 12:46:262016/07/05
To: Met Office WOW
You may have to hope in vain, I have posted a list of eight bugs to the WOW boss lady, some of which were repeats. If you look hard enough there are problems all over the place, some of them eg Rainfall Rate and Present Weather on the maps seem to operate at random, suggesting a bigger issue at play. Personally, I would  dump the entire thing and start again.

wow

未読、
2016/07/11 5:21:512016/07/11
To: TheRealGneiss、Met Office WOW

Hi

Thank you for your email.

Yes  the option to look at several dates will be added once again.  We are just doing some more testing on this in our test environment before we deploy this to the live environment.

If there are some dates you would like your data exported please let me know and I can arrange this while you are waiting for the functionality to be installed onto the website.

Many Thanks
Maria

Maria Dorothy
Project Manager - Observations
Met Office FitzRoy Road Exeter EX1 3PB United Kingdom
Tel: 07920767336
E-mail: maria....@metoffice.gov.uk

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/

全員に返信