API Upload Units

Callum Presley

Mar 11, 2015, 5:33:38 PM3/11/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am working on a simple HTML form which uses a GET HTTP request to upload an observation. At the moment I'm having problems getting the form to convert the weather data obtained from the weather station software into the units required by the WOW API.

I was just wondering whether it would be possible to add weather data keys which use different units?

For example: windspeedkts for Knots, dewptc and tempc for Celsius, rainmm for Milimetres, barommb for Milibars, visibilitym for Metres

Also, would it be possible to add a key for Total Cloud and Present Weather?

Kind regards,

Callum