map

Terry Nicolson

Mar 8, 2015, 9:08:47 AM3/8/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Why, after entering all my info every day,  I go to view the map and it takes ages for mine to appear. The station a couple of miles away is always there with a tag whereas mine , when it appears has no tag/number/recognision ??

Just viewed map again in general view,zooming in and out nothing?????????

Weather Observations Website

Mar 9, 2015, 6:31:00 AM3/9/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Hi Terry,

Are you logged in when you submit an observation? If you submit an observation without been logged in it will not associate it with any site and it will just appear as a quick observation. By logging on and submitting an obvservation through your site you will retain a record of prevous observation and any recent observations will be immediately available on your site.

One other possibility could be the time slider at the bottom, ensure it is far to the right to get the latest data

Terry Nicolson

Mar 10, 2015, 3:17:32 AM3/10/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback.

One other possibility could be the time slider at the bottom, ensure it is far to the right to get the latest data

At the bottom ???

Callum Presley

Mar 11, 2015, 5:18:26 PM3/11/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Hi

If you drag the time slider under the map back and forwards again it should show your latest observation.