Can't see my sites...

TheRealGneiss

Jun 23, 2016, 3:16:11 AM6/23/16
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
After I login, when trying to manually enter an observation my sites no longer appear in the dropdown box; it is as if I am logged out...

Not the best of introductions to the new site :(

Chris Wells

Jun 23, 2016, 4:38:06 PM6/23/16
to Met Office WOW
Exactly the same for me.  I have attempted to manually enter data yesterday and today with no success.  All I have managed to do is log rainfall for Whitehall, London (I am in Cornwall) and a nearby location to my home and then I am invited to create a new site!

wow

Jun 23, 2016, 4:40:19 PM6/23/16
to Chris Wells, Met Office WOW

Hi Chris and All

We are currently experiencing an issue with the sites not linking to your usernames.

We are working on getting this fixes ASAP for you all.

We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing users.

Many Thanks
Maria

Maria Dorothy
Project Manager - Observations
Met Office FitzRoy Road Exeter EX1 3PB United Kingdom
Tel: 07920767336
E-mail: maria....@metoffice.gov.uk

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/

Weather Observations Website

TheRealGneiss

Jun 27, 2016, 4:04:45 AM6/27/16
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
This now seems to have been fixed...

wow

Jun 28, 2016, 5:34:50 AM6/28/16
to Met Office WOW
Morning,

My site didn't appear on the map until I logged in?

Having trouble viewing table and graph data - this worked perfectly on the old website but it now insists data is not available.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Tim

wow

Jun 28, 2016, 6:10:33 AM6/28/16
to Tim G, Met Office WOW

Hi Tim

We are aware there is an issue with the graph and table, we are working on getting this fixed ASAP.

Many Thanks
Maria

Maria Dorothy
Project Manager - Observations
Met Office FitzRoy Road Exeter EX1 3PB United Kingdom
Tel: 07920767336
E-mail: maria....@metoffice.gov.uk

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/

Jun 28, 2016, 7:02:45 AM6/28/16
to Met Office WOW
Maria,

Thanks for the update!

Also not sure where the humidity option has gone?

Tim

Weather Observations Website

Jun 28, 2016, 11:24:59 AM6/28/16
to Met Office WOW
Hi Tim

Your site should now be visible on the homepage.

Thanks Maria