Map View VERY broken....

TheRealGneiss

Jun 27, 2016, 4:03:44 AM6/27/16
to Met Office WOW
Hard to know where to start really...

1. The map defaults to fully zoomed out whenever you change anything, really quite annoying.
2. If you select MSL pressure under "Layers" then nothing shows up.
3. There is no way to see earlier observations, the map completely ignores the time you enter and defaults back to the current time.
4. The "Filters" tick boxes don't work as they should. If you untick "WOW Observations" the box stays ticked, the observations dissapear as they should but you can't then reselect them.

Tina Thomas

Jun 27, 2016, 8:09:14 PM6/27/16
to Met Office WOW
Exactly the same problems here..

I still can't login either. The data is now very confusing! The last observation time seems to be an hour or two behind. I can't get any graph data- the whole thing is a complete mess!
If this isn't rectified within the next few days, i'm not going to bother sending my data anymore.

Weather Observations Website

Jun 28, 2016, 3:21:22 AM6/28/16
to Met Office WOW

Hi

Thank you for your feedback

After a few times of looking on the map, it will remember your most viewed location and then stay zoomed in at that location.

The team are fixing the pressure layer at the moment.

I have noticed this as well and have asked for the option to look at the most recent Obs to be available and to make it clearer how to look at previous hours.

The team are fixing the filters fault as well.

Many Thanks
Maria

Maria Dorothy
Project Manager - Observations