location

Terry Nicolson

Jul 4, 2015, 2:31:08 AM7/4/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Can someone sort out why when I try to enter my data ...all of a sudden when locating it decides to ignore what its been doing for months with my correct location and dump me in the middle of Slough ????

Weather in Rhyl

Jul 4, 2015, 10:03:10 AM7/4/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Hi Terry I had very similar issues when I myself changed location, I know you have not changed
location however your site is thinking it is somewhere else, best advice I can give you to get in
touch with the WOW support team they are excellent and will walk you through what needs to be
done.
Regards Geoff  Senior Observer Prestatyn Weather Station.