no table view on WOW

Weather in Rhyl

Dec 27, 2014, 7:20:40 AM12/27/14
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Hi all there does not seem to be a table view working you click on
tab and all you get is the name of the site and a blank page.
The observation tab works ok but if you won't more days
you can't.

Has anybody else noticed this ?

Daniel Brener

Dec 28, 2014, 7:24:15 AM12/28/14
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, I also have this issue. I have submitted a bug report to the WOW team.

Regards

Dan

Brian D

Dec 28, 2014, 1:35:08 PM12/28/14
to Weather in Rhyl, met-off...@googlegroups.com
Yes, You can only see anything by scrolling to the right, but the other
columns are covered by a large white rectangle.

Using latest firefox.

--
Brian D
G3VGZ

Rhyl Weather

Dec 28, 2014, 1:44:49 PM12/28/14
to Weather in Rhyl, met-off...@googlegroups.com, Brian D
Thanks Brian,  I'v never had this issue or should I say never noticed this before, it was only over the holidays as I was a little late getting to computer so missed the 25th dec and could not get the data I wanted from the Prestatyn manual site,  so I had a look at my own WoW site and it was the same.
Geoff

On Saturday, 27 December 2014, Brian D <brian...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Weather in Rhyl <weathe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, You can only see anything by scrolling to the right, but the other
columns are covered by a large white rectangle.

Using latest firefox.

--
Brian D
Yarm on Tees

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile Iphone

TheRealGneiss

Dec 29, 2014, 6:34:12 AM12/29/14
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem both in Firefox and IE....

Weather in Rhyl

Jan 1, 2015, 6:29:01 PM1/1/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Hi all does anybody no if anything is being done to resolve this issue.
Geoff

Weather Observations Website

Jan 5, 2015, 3:54:31 AM1/5/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I have a lsit of three things that we aim to resolve today

1) Calendar function not updating
2) Bulk upload issues
3) Table and Photo Gallery

These have been investigated since the 22nd December. Now all the rersources are in place to implement the fixes today.  If there are any other issues identified please let us know

Kind Regards

WOW Team

Weather Observations Website

Jan 6, 2015, 8:28:49 AM1/6/15
to met-off...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The issues highlighted below have now been fixed. Thank you for your patience whilst we investigated and dealt with these issues.

If there are any other issues please report them through the WOW feedback or on here