Adding photo's to the Wow gallery

Weather in Rhyl

Jul 13, 2016, 3:17:23 PM7/13/16
to Met Office WOW
Hi guys, I am trying to add photo's to the new site, I can add a photo to an observation however I can't seem to work out how to add to gallery.

Any help Cheers Geoff Senior Observer Prestatyn Weather Station

wow

Jul 14, 2016, 4:42:46 AM7/14/16
to Weather in Rhyl, Met Office WOW

Hi Geoff

Hope you are well.

If you use the Enter Observation form and Quick Observation you can add more photos.

I shall look into an option to add directly to the gallery.

Many Thanks
Maria

Maria Dorothy
Project Manager - Observations
Met Office FitzRoy Road Exeter EX1 3PB United Kingdom
Tel: 07920767336
E-mail: maria....@metoffice.gov.uk

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/