Using QTP with openoffice

sam

Nov 14, 2008, 7:11:31 AM11/14/08
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
Hi ,

How can we use openoffice (writer,calc) with QTP.
I saved a excel using openoffice with extension as *.xls(Microsoft
excel)
But , when calling it in QTP.
Its not working.

How can we make the openoffice interact with QTP.

Thanks & Regards
Sampad Das

Roman Zilber

Nov 14, 2008, 9:31:57 AM11/14/08
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
> when calling it in QTP

calling what?

Hokrani

Nov 14, 2008, 9:45:24 PM11/14/08
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
u mean to say... read excel sheet using QTP ?

-Hokrani

Roman Zilber

Nov 14, 2008, 11:27:54 PM11/14/08
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com

Sampad Das

Nov 15, 2008, 2:45:53 AM11/15/08
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

If a use does not have microsoft offcie but has openoffice,
Then how can he interact QTP with openoffice xcel.
--
Sampad Das
APPLABS

Roman Zilber

Nov 15, 2008, 7:19:42 PM11/15/08
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
In the similar way as you can read text from text file without notepad on your computer.

It can help to check the links.

Check this file on your computer
"C:\Program Files\Mercury Interactive\QuickTest Professional\CodeSamplesPlus\UsingExcel.vbs"
or
"C:\Program Files\HP\QuickTest Professional\CodeSamplesPlus\UsingExcel.vbs"

sachin mahajan

Mar 4, 2013, 9:17:48 AM3/4/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
save the excel file as .xlsx...

it should work..

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Blossom D'souza <blosso...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ,

How can we use openoffice (writer,calc) with QTP.
I saved a excel using openoffice with extension as *.xls(Microsoft
excel)
But , when calling it in QTP., it is not working.

How can we make the openoffice interact with QTP.

Thanks,
Blossom

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

Deep Satyawali

Aug 5, 2013, 3:25:23 AM8/5/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing, samp...@gmail.com

Parke Kuntz

Aug 5, 2013, 10:15:22 AM8/5/13
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
Deep:

Thanks,

Parke

---